1.19.2010

Sinking



Days like today remind me how much work and responsibility college requires. Today was the day when the homework was piled before me and though I was working as hard as I could, nothing seemed to be done. The pile of homework seems to stay the same size as the amount of hours spent on it begins to rack up. I'm sure you know the feelings of helplessness and futility associated with these days.

Gradually, I began to calm down and really look at what I had accomplished. I noticed that I had not realized just how much was really done. The realization caused me to see that I wasn't hopelessly floundering about. The pile of homework did not seem so large and I new that it would not be a problem to finish it.


photo credit: 
www.orgs.bucknell.edu/res_halls/RTK/KRSS/K3/homework.gif